Monday, December 20, 2004

Two Weeks... or Two Months

OK, so I was off a bit. Ok, I was off a lot. Getting DSL out here in Reisterstown is a pain, really. Between that and calling around to correct my resume at various places since I had no / very limited internet access was problematic.

Alas, I am still an unemployed guy, but the house is clean and the local Home Depot is taking the little money we currently have as I learn to be a Do-It-Yourself master.

Much has happened since my last post, but I was doing all I could to make sure George bush won... Though it was for naught in the state of Maryland.

I see Anon is still as useless as usual, the liberals are whining about religion, and there is quite a stir in the media about what to do about it all.

Well, time to get this back up and running with a larger variety of views and takes now that the election is over and I have the time and ability to post. Gotta get my large (ok, that's a lie) readership back as well.

Stay tuned!


Ed